Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Investor Question #79: What are the key long-term decisions facing an investor?
Here are the key long-term decisions facing an investor. This will form the investor’s long-term investing approach or strategy:
- What is the investor’s overall investment thesis/strategy?
- What is the investor’s portfolio strategy for Real Estate?
- What property type(s) and markets to focus on?
- What size (# units) and price to focus on?
- How many deals to do and the returns expected?
- Who to invest with for the deals and the investor’s role?