- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Generally, any information collected on this site will not be sold or shared with third parties. FinYork collects no personally identifying information (such as name and email address) through our website except when you specifically and knowingly provide the information (for example, when you subscribe to our newsletter or schedule a consultation). Any information you provide is used solely for the stated purpose unless you agree in advance to additional use (for example, you may be asked if you would like to be added to a newsletter list). You may request at any time to be removed from our lists. We do not and will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. FinYork uses and discloses your personal information only as follows:
- to analyze site usage and improve the Service;
- to deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
- to fulfill your requests for certain services and transactions;
- for market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
This site explicitly collects opt-in e-mail addresses and names. No personally identifying information is collected about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. We use email addresses and names to contact you periodically with information you have requested related to the content on this site. You may unsubscribe from our email list at any time using the link at the bottom of every email we send.
We value our own privacy and that of our users. Our intention and policy is never to release any personally identifying information to any outside organization, except in the event of the sale of our business to another party. We never share, rent, or sell email addresses or other specific, personal information about our users.
Due to errors or omissions, we cannot guarantee that personally identifying information will never be disclosed. Also, certain services used by this site may collect additional information, which is disclosed in their respective privacy policies.
FinYork’s website may use “cookies” to collect information, but basic information about your computer and its connection to the Internet (for example, the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access the website, etc.). The generic information is collected by cookies is used only to assist in site management and development for statistical purposes. This website contains links to other websites and FinYork is not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites. Cookies may be used to store your personal preferences. Also, third parties may place and read cookies on your browser, or use web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on this website. If you choose to turn off or disable cookies, that may affect how you are able to interact with this site.